A Reuse Group lets members give away or sell their things to other members in the Free and For Sale Sections. Sellers make extra cash while clearing out their closet or garage. Buyers acquire the items from members of the same community instead of strangers for free or at a greatly reduced cost.
Free & For Sale
- Personal items such as clothing and bikes
- Kids items that your children have outgrown
- Furniture that donation centers do not take
- Large Items that require junk removal fees
Also a Request Group
Large items in good condition such as couches, bookcases, and microwaves frequently end up in the landfills because many donation centers do not take them. In the Wanted section, members can ask for furniture and appliances as well as other items that they need.
Post in Wanted Section
- Ask to purchase items
- Request free items
Furnish a Room for Almost Free
- New baby room
- Dorm room
Group Managers get compensated for managing the group. As the group grows, so does your compensation.
- Groups generate revenue from paid service posts.
- If you choose to have your compensation go to a charity, we'll work with you on it.
Kinds of Groups
Start a group for an organization, school, club, or your neighborhood.
- Preschool, elementary, middle, or high school
- College or university
Help Your Community
By starting a Reuse Group, you are not only helping the environment, but your community as well.
- Members feel comfortable meeting in person to pick up items.
- Buyers acquire household or personal items for free or for much less.
- Sellers not only save on junk removal fees, but can even generate income.
- Members can ask their community directly for items that they need.