What's a Recyling Group?
A Recycling Group lets members donate or sell personal items to other members. These groups are especially useful for donating or selling bulky items. Since many donation centers do not accept them, these items often end up in landfills, and a fee may even have to be paid for their disposal.
Donate or Sell
Get Paid for Managing the Group
You get compensated for managing the group, from the revenue that the group generates. As the group grows, so does your compensation.
- Posts for items are free, but posts for services are charged a small fee.
- Google ads are placed unobtrusively on the side and bottom of group pages.
Help Your Community
By starting a recycling group, you help the group members acquire the items that they need for free or at a greatly reduced cost.
- Members can meet in person to pick up items, knowing they are members of a trusted group.
- Buyers can purchase household or personal items for much less than the original price (or free)!
- Sellers not only save on junk removal fees, but can even make money on items that would otherwise be destined for landfills.
Kinds of Groups That You Can Start
Start a group for an organization that you belong to or for your friends and family.
- Your children's preschool, elementary, middle, or high school
- Your college or university